- Simple copper head wall lamp sconce, retro Edison vintage industrial wall lighting sconce with E27 socket Sizes: Pole length 12cm bottom diameter 12cm. Note: The light bulb is not included
- Hight quality vintage brass light head, made of premium duarable metal material, corrosion-resistant and scratch-resistant
- Adjustable lamp head, could be convert to any angle, fix to a wall or dangle straight down from a ceiling, more convenient to use and install
- Recommended room size: 10-15㎡. Antique retro style copper lamp could offer a romantic and peaceful atmosphere to the room
- It is widely use in bars, hotels, karaoke, restaurant, Café, showrooms and other decorative lighting
Details: Suggestion: WE SUGGEST INSTALLATION BY A LICENSED ELECTRICIAN.
1. For a safe and secure installation, please ensure that the electrical box to which this fixture will be mounted is properly attached to a structural member of the building.
2. All wires are connected. When unpacking, be careful not to pull with wires as a bad connection may result.
3. Risk of electric shock, do not connect electricity until your fixture is fully assembled, turn off light swith before installing or removing bulb, and do not use where directly exposed to water.
Applications: Artwork lighting, mood lighting, shop-windows, general lighting. Hotel, cafe or other architectural lighting.
Living lighting, dining room lighting, bedroom lighting. Indoor and outdoor decorative lighting.