- Keep your boiled water hot for up to 4 hours with this innovative vacuum design. By reducing the number of times you need to re-boil, this kettle saves energy making it the most efficient and environmentally friendly provider of hot drinks all day.
- Use this kettle as a carafe / flask in your home. With an insulated base, cool-touch body, and a leak-proof button system that avoids accidents if the jug is knocked over, this kettle is particularly safe - ideal for elderly.
- Stylish, elegant and practical - both the outer and inner shell are made from high quality 18/8 stainless steel. It has a comfortable and secure handle, a non-drip pouring spout and built in thermostat which deactivates the kettle once the water reaches boiling point.
- Further features include: 360 degrees base rotation for left and right handed use, illuminating on/off switch, quiet operation.
- 2 year manufacturers warranty
Release Date: 2014-01-01
Details: The Vektra kettle is designed to keep your water hot for up to 4 hours after boiling which can help you significantly reduce your annual electricity bills. These Vektra 3 models have a 1.7 litre capacity With a maximum energy output of 2.2kW it uses 30% less energy whilst boiling than a standard electric kettle. It keeps the water hot through a built in stainless steel dual wall vacuum which works exactly like your standard hot drinks flask. This vacuum insulation not only keeps the water hot, it also keeps the outer wall of the kettle cool meaning it is safe to touch, even when boiling. Most standard electric kettles with a metallic body can become extremely hot and pose a risk of burns to the user. The Vektra also has anti-spill lever controlled lid and non-drip spout - if the kettle were to be knocked over only a small trickle of water should escape thus reducing the risk of scalds and burns. The Vektra 3 is thus a great acccessory for any busy home with children or indeed any home looking to simply reduce energy bills. Because the heat in water is retained it will mean that even when you do decide to reboil the kettle the boiling time will only take a fraction of the time it would take to boil from cold. Vektra Boiling Test Independently conducted tests show the following stats on how long the water remains hot. Time Temperature Ideal for 7.30am 100°C Any hot drinks (add milk or coolant!) 9.30am 80°C Brewing tea 11.30am 68°C Making coffee Vektra 3 Eco Kettle Technical Specifications Kettle Capacity: 1.7 Litre. Two year manufacturer guarantee. Max Energy usage whilst boiling 2.2kW Speedy and quiet boiling with fast boil long-life Strix elements Automatic shut off when boiled. 360 degree cordless base for left or right-handed use Easy wind cord storage system Keeps boiled water hot longer: 80C after 2 hours, 68C after 4 hours Sturdy stainless steel outer and inner shell Cool-touch body for safety Concealed element so less issues with lime scale forming.