- THE PERFECT MARQUEE: The Premium Line by HouseOfTents. Suitable for all your occasions and celebrations. Benefit from our 30 years of experience in the production of Party- and Storage Tents.
- STRONG TARPAULIN: All tarpaulins are made from approx. 500g/m² extra strong PVC - one of the best qualities available. The roof is made of one piece- important for overall stability. Sidewalls with integrated wind deflectors for best climatisation.
- STEELFRAME WITH GROUND BAR INCLUDED: We exclusively use 38mm strong Steeltubes and connectors with a 42mm diameter. The connections are bolted and provide easy setup and extraordinary stability for the construction.
- EVERYTHING INCLUDED - EASY ASSEMBLY: Your tent is delivered ready for easy setup. We include ground pegs, saftey ropes and a detailed manual - so you can use your tent in no time.
- IN BRIEF: Premium Marquee including Steelframe with ground bar, PVC Tarpaulins for sides, front (with entrances) and roof, ground pegs, saftey ropes and manual.
Details: Premium Marquee with PVC tarpaulin
- The ideal marquee for your event
- Suitable for all occasions. Perfect for teams, companies, weddings, birthday and many other celebrations
- Also suitable for use as temporary shelter, storage space or cover - e.g. for an outdoor pool
- 100% Steel
- Diameter: ca. 42mm
- Wall thickness: ca. 1,3mm
- 100% Steel. Ground Bar frame included for highest stability.
- Diameter: ca. 42mm
- Wall thickness: ca. 1,1mm
- Stable construction, reinforced through bolting the poles and connectors
-This is not a cheap, unstable click system
-Safe floor attachment with robust ground pegs and guy rope - all included
- All tarpaulins are made of highly durable 500g/m² PVC - heavy-duty patterned internal fabric!
- UV-resistant and waterproof
- The roof is made of one piece, an important factor for enhanced stability
- Sidewalls are approx. 2m wide and for best self climatisation inside the marquee.
- The sides and front can be individually mounted
- Integrated wind deflectors help avoid draft and movement of the lining
- Front sides feature separate entrances (one large, one small)