- Universal Compatibility - Designed to extend the connection between your PC, Laptop, Tablet and Macbook (with a USB port), as well as allowing for connectivity for a variety of USB peripherals such as Hubs, Printers, Card Readers, Bluetooth Adapters, Flash Drives, Scanners, Hard Drives, Mice, Keyboard and many more.
- Transmission Stability - The anodized gold-plated connectors and premium shielding provides protection against noise from electromagnetic devices and radio-frequency signals, ensuring that the signal is kept secure and stable at all times.
- Extend and Protect Your Devices - With an extra 2M length, you can extend your device to a more convenient location reducing the chance of cables getting caught.
- High Speed - Syncwire USB 3.0 A Male to Female Cable can support data transfer speeds of up to 5Gbps, 10 times faster than traditional USB 2.0 cables. This USB extension cable enables up to 2.4A safe charging! Backwards compatible USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
- What You Get- 2M USB 3.0 extension cable, Fast and easy-to-reach Customer Service and 24/7 email support for your peace of mind.
Warranty: Manufacturer warranty for 1 year from date of purchase.
Details: Ultra Durable
Made with 80 P PVC, the smooth exterior outer shell is softer and more flexible than other extension cables providing superior reliability.
With gold-plated, corrosion-resistant connector, this extension cable can reduce the transmission path loss and provide the best signal transmission.
Advanced special PVC outer and shield also prevent external interference, to help maintain the integrity and purity of digital signals.
Extend your USB cable
If your USB cable is too short, Syncwire USB 3.0 2M extension cable provides you with needed extension. It's suitable for those wanting to connect camcorders to a PC, TV or any other USB device.
How to connect
Plug the A Male end of the cable into the USB port on your device (like your computer). And then plug in a USB cable from a device (like a camera) into the A Female end of the extension cord instead of the USB port. Plug and play, no driver needed.
Syncwire extension cable is an extension cable, not a USB cable. It just simply extends your current USB cables length.