Brand: Ej. Life
Color: 2. Knitted Fabric/Try-me Discount
- WHAT IS A POCKET SPRUNG MATTRESS? -- A pocket sprung mattress is quite simply the very best mattress available. In these mattresses, the springs are sewn into individual fabric pockets. The fabric surrounding the spring functions like a shock absorber, increasing the firmness of the mattress and reducing bounce, which increases comfort. They provide better support for your body, as each coil absorbs the weight individually to allow the contours of the body to be gently and uniformly supported.
- HOW ARE THEY DIFFERENT TO OTHER MATTRESSES? -- The pocket sprung mattress is ideal if there is a weight and/or size variation between you and your sleeping partner. The individual springs in each side will act to take the weight of just your partner so you won't be lifted or rolled over due to the impact of your partner's movements. So, if you move around a lot in your sleep, your partner is less likely to feel it.
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS? -- Pocket sprung mattresses were created to combat the problems one might experience with a bad back or painful joints by providing a firm mattress which offers targeted, tailored support. The appropriate support, and a reduction in pressure point pain can help sufferers to get a good night's sleep and much needed pain relief. With the help of it, you will be able to maintain a good posture whilst you sleep.
- ARE THEY ORTHOPAEDIC? -- The definition of an orthopaedic mattress is that is a specifically designed mattress to support the skeletal system. Throughout the bed industry you may find that pocket sprung mattresses are commonly referred to as orthopaedic. There is no official designation or government standard that will qualify one mattress to be designated orthopaedic and for another to not be. However most pocket sprung mattresses are considered the best for joint relief.
- WHY CHOOSE OUR MATTRESS? -- Because our mattresses not only have pocket springs, but also consist of memory foam.(Also known as slow spring back foam). The advantage with memory foam material is that when pressure is applied, the cells of the foam distribute air pressure quickly and will therefore not come back to its original position in a hurry. This leads to better comfort when you lie down on such mattresses as the pressure on body pressure points is reduced.
Publisher: Ej. Life
Details: Product Details
Ej. Life mattress contains individual wrapped pocket springs, giving independent support for every area of your body, eliminating roll-together. Additional key fillings offer extra support and comfort, including a deep layer of Memory Foam, providing a soft, luxurious feel.
● You get support in the right places with the help of individually wrapped pocket springs that work independently and closely follow your body.
● Top layer of memory foam keeps you comfortable by reducing pressure points and properly aligns the spine while dispersing body heat and creating a cool surface.
● High Density Base Foam provides comfort and support for an undisturbed sleep by lessening motion transfer for sleep partners - you will not wake when they do!
● Latex includes three marked characteristics: Anti-mite and anti-bacterial, fresh and breathable, ultra-quiet.
● Stretch fabric on topside of the mattress moves with you to maximise comfort.
● 9 comfort zones give very precise support and relieve pressure on your shoulders and hips.
● All of our Mattresses comply with UK Fire Safety Regulations.
Package and Shipping Weight
This mattress is delivered in a small box, as it had been rolled and vacuum packed, allowing for easy storage and movement through tight staircases and doorways ; please allow 24-48 hours for mattress to fully decompress. Weight of box ranges from 60-80 lbs.
Keep distance and enough room to the mattress when opening, as it may have a risk to smack people when expanding.
✘ Do not wash.
✘ Do not bleach.
✘ Do not tumble dry.
✘ Do not iron.
✘ Do not dryclean.
✔ Vacuum clean.
✔ Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
One-year pro-rated warranty.