Color: Teak with black leg
- Dimensions: L120*W60*H75 cm; Desk weights about 18.6kg.
- Panel Material: 18mm E1 graded solid particle wood board, anti- scratch & wear resistance, easy to clean.
- High Stability: metal frame are all in 1.2mm thick, which is 1.3 times thicker than ordinary 0.8mm ones, and able to better stabilize the desk more than usual with heavy weights.
- Height Adjustable 1-2 cm for leg, keeps stable on uneven floor. Easy to assemble, just install 4 legs with 8 screws.
- Simple design but multi-function, can be used as office workstation, meeting desk, computer/study desk, dining table & etc.
Details: NEED Advantages
12-year Professional Manufacturing Experience & Premium Quality Guaranteed
NEED is specialized in household furniture and office furniture since 2005. We operate several manufacturing facilities, we are not trading or marketing companies without factories, which has weak control on quality.
Need Computer Desks 120x60cm Workstation Home Office Desk Sturdy Wooden Desk Study Desk, Teak Oak Color
The desk looks quite concise, not unwieldy or complicated, but it is strong enough to support all kinds of devices. "Less is more" is our design concept.
◆Safe Material, 18mm E1 graded Solid Particle Wood Board + Heavy Duty Powder-coated Metal Frame
◆Color: Teak Oak Effect Desktop + Black Metal Legs
◆Size: 120(L) x 60(W) x 75(H) cm
◆Adjustable leg pads can be adjusted by 1-2cm lengths
◆Flat pack: Simply Assembly required, just install 4 legs with 8 screws.
◆Multifunction, can be used it as a workstation, laptop computer table, study writing desk, for drawing, board games, arts and crafts, trade shows and etc.
1*Part Set with wrench
The trick to make this table sturdy is in the assembly.
【Step 1】 Each leg is attached to the top with two bolts. First, place the top upside down on the floor and screw in the bolts until they both have some resistance.
【Step 2】 Then tighten them a little bit at a time alternating bolts. Once both the bolts are tight hold the end of the leg and push and pull it back and forth. You will find the bolts are now loose.
【Step 3】 Tighten the bolts again as before and repeat to get to the point where pushing and pulling the leg no longer loosened the bolts. At that point the leg was very solidly attached.