- Tackles both green and cloudy water and uses specially selected bacteria strains that breakdown excess waste materials
- Eliminates green, murky water and excess nutrients such as phosphorous, nitrogen and sludge
- Pond Klear is the flagship water-treatment that is designed specifically for use in Koi and garden ponds
- Designed for to elimante green water in ponds and aquariums, either as a pond cleaner or maintenance product
- 1 Litre Bottle
Details: Envii Pond Klear is safe for all fish, works as low as 4°C and will leav you with a clean pond
Bacteria are microscopic and need numbers to take control and dominate, therefore by adding more bacteria you start to stack the odds in your favour.
Pond Klear is a revolutionary pond water treatment that works as low as 4°C. It contains task-specific bacteria that digest the organic matter that causes green water, sludge and other types of algae.
It can be used to cure a pond of algae problems or as a preventative treatment to keep the pond environment topped up with beneficial pond bacteria.
Pond Klear is not an instant quick fix or magic bullet, no bacterial products are!
Pond water treatments that work instantly usually contain chemicals.
Customers often report a noticeably clearer pond in 2-3 days, but it can take 2-4 weeks for the bacteria to start to dominate and control a very dirty pond.
How To Use:
- Clean out filters prior to using Pond Klear
- Turn off UV light for 3 days during treatment
- Remove any surface algae where possible
- Calculate volume of the pond and shake bottle well
- Add 25ml (per 1,136 litres/250 gallons) to a bucket of pond water
- Stir and distribute evenly over pond surface
- For initial use, we recommend an initial double/triple dose and then treat every 5-7 days
For best results also use in conjunction with Envii Sludge Klear and Nitrate Klear tablets.
For more information, don't hesitate to call us on +44 (0)1246 240880 or visit our website.