- Hand built in the UK since the 1950's, the Classic Toaster has earned its place as a kitchen essential.
- Featuring fully replaceable or repairable parts, timeless styling and the unique, patented Proheat element.
- The Dualit Classic Toaster is evironmentally responsible, fully repairable or replaceable parts for a toaster that will last a lifetime.
- Exclusive to Dualit, ProHeat elements have a protective armour plated layer covering the filament making them virtually unbreakable.
- Each toaster is hand-assembled from start to finish. Who made your toaster? Find the assembler's name on the base plate.
- Incorporates our trademark mechanical timer and ejector lever, Output per hour - 130 slices
Release Date: 2003-01-24
Warranty: 6 Months Warranty 14 days money back guarantee
Details: IDEABRIGHT LTD DESCRIPTION
Dualit Vario 4 Slice Toaster Polished Stainless steel 40352
- This smart looking Dualit 40352 Vario 4-Slice Toaster in stainless steel is hand-made in the UK,
with the emphasis being placed on high quality manufacture and service.
- Heat is provided by Dualit's award-winning and patented ProHeat elements.
- The Dualit 40352 Vario 4-Slice Toaster features extra-wide 28mm slots with adjustable inner wire guards
to grip the toast.
- Variable browning is achieved by setting a mechanical timer, which lets you know when your toast is ready.
- A manually operated eject lever means you can remove your toast immediately, or leave it in the toaster to
keep warm until needed.
- Dualit offer a high quality after-sales repair service for their products, assuring you of many years of use from
- Selector control for heating two or all four slots.
- Award-winning ProHeat elements, guaranteed for two years.
- Handmade in the UK.
- Mechanical timer.
- Manually operated eject lever to keep items warm until needed.
- High lift mechanism to remove small items easily.
- Extra-wide 28mm slots and adjustable inner wire guard to grip toast.
- Replaceable parts (you don't throw a Dualit toaster away, they repair it for you!)
- Adjustable rear foot to compensate for uneven surfaces.
- Removable crumb tray.