- With its wraparound, two-tone design, the Avvolta kettle is sure to stand out on your worktop
- Complemented by chrome accents, transforming the humble kettle in to a style statement
- 360° Swivel Base - easy to use however you put it on the base - ideal for right & left handed people
- 1.7L capacity - with a generous sized jug, there will always be enough water for every occasion
- Anti-scale filter - features a removable & washable filter, to help protect from limescale build up
Running Time: 1
With its unique, two-tone design, the Avvolta white kettle from De'Longhi has the same eye-catching style we have come to expect from the masters of sleek Italian design. It's more than just a pretty face though, and is packed with all the features you could want in a kettle.
With its wraparound, two-tone white design, the Avvolta kettle is sure to stand out on your kitchen worktop. This white design is perfectly complemented by chrome accents, transforming the humble kettle in to a style statement.
360° Swivel Base
With a 360° swivel base, the kettle is easy to use however you put it on the base, making it perfect for both right and left handed people. It also has non-slip feet to keep it firmly in place.
With a generous 1.7 litre jug, there will always be enough water for every occasion. If you're hosting afternoon tea, fill up all your friends mugs with just one boil. If it's a smaller occasion, the water metre lets you put just enough in, to save you boiling too much water and wasting energy.
To keep your kettle looking and working its best, the Avvolta features a removable and washable anti-scale filter, to help protect from limescale build up.
About De'LonghiFounded in the early twentieth century in Treviso, De'Longhi are an Italian engineering company famous for their stylish and high-quality home appliances. They have a simple ethos: 'A De'Longhi product will always turn the everyday into something special.'
Model No. KBA3001.W