- ✓ 24 HOUR PROGRAMMABLE: A power button, three set time button. Easy t use LED control panel, offers high visibility and makes for easy operation. By using the 24 hour timer, you to set brew time ahead, allows you to wake up to a freshly-brewed pot of coffee. You can brew the full 12 cups, or choose two or four.
- ✓ 40 MIN KEEP WARM AND ANTI-DRIP: Thoughtfully designed with a warming plate to keeps your coffee at a steady temperature of 175℉ for up to 40-minute. Equipped with an automatic shut off function for your safety. Anti-drip function and boil dry protection makes this coffee machine a perfect candidate for your home coffee needs.
- ✓REUSABLE MESH FILTER: Both the tapered permanent filter, can be used alone or in combination with a disposable paper filter. A labeled handy water level gaugeshows the amount of water in the reservoir for accurate filling.
- ✓ QUICK AND EASY CLEANING: Permanent filter that can be removed and the filter holder are removable and washable.
- ✓ 2 YEARS WARRANTY: ETL and FDA approved, BPA free material gives you 100% guarantee. If you have any problem about this product, welcome guide our worry-free two years warranty.
Details: Just press a few buttons, set the time to make coffee, and enjoy your favorite coffee in minutes.
- Digital time control and LCD display
- Stainless steel elements
- Transparent water level indicator
- Non-stick coating of the heating plate
- Removable filter
- Contains permanent filter and spoon
- Anti-drip system
Capacity: 51.24oz / 1.5L
Size: 25 * 19 * 32cm
This package includes:
1 x 12 cup coffee maker
1 x glass coffee kettle
1 x permanent filter
1 x removable filter basket
1 x coffee spoon
1 x user manual
1. When using for the first time, fill the water tank and do not add coffee.
2. Thoroughly clean all removable parts with warm water.
3. Do not put the coffee kettle in the dishwasher.
4. Do not exceed the limit of the water tank.
5. Do not add too much coffee to the coffee maker.
6. Place the coffee maker on a stable surface.
7. Do not place the empty glass coffee kettle on the heating plate, otherwise the coffee kettle may break.
If you used a paper filter, immediately toss it away. If you remove the coffee grounds too late, your pot will be too bitter due to flavors released later during the brewing process.
If you just used our mesh filter, simply throw the coffee grounds in the garbage (or recycle them) and wash the filter.