- ✓ 24-HOUR PROGRAMMABLE CLOCK/TIMER - Allows you to set brew time ahead, so you can wake up to fresh-brewed. Brew cycle is fast in just 8 minutes. Easy-to-use LED Control Panel, easily set the time.
- ✓ BREW PAUSE & KEEP WARM FUNCTION - Includes a pause feature to allow sneaking a cup mid-brew. It has an optimal brewing temperature of approximately 200℉, and automatically keeps your coffee hot at a steady temperature of 175℉, 40-minute automatic shut off for safety.
- ✓ DURABLE GLASS CARAFE - The 12-cup carafe is easy to brew coffee for the family or for a group, it has an easy-grip handle for comfortable, dripless pouring. You can brew the full 12 cups, or choose two or four.
- ✓ MESS-FREE SERVING - Removable filter basket lifts out for fast and easy filling and cleaning. Easy-View Water Window shows the amount of water in the reservoir for accurate filling.
- ✓ 2 YEARS WARRANTY - ETL and FDA approved, BPA free material gives you 100% guarantee. If you have any problem about this product, welcome guide our worry-free two years warranty.
Details: Aicok Coffee Maker: Just press a few buttons, set the time to make coffee, and enjoy your favorite coffee in minutes. 12 cups - suitable for large family or party events. Coffee Preparation time: 1-4 cups: 2-3 minutes 5-8 cups: 4-7 minutes 9-12 cups: 8-13 minutes details: Color: Black Rated voltage: 220V-240V Rated power: 900W Capacity: max 1.5L / 12 cups Hot plate: anti-stick Product size: 29 x 22 x 34 cm Net weight: 2.2 kilos characteristics: ● 12 cups capacity ● Stainless steel body ● Programmable 24 hours in advance ● Keep warm for 45 minutes ● Automatic shutdown after two hours service: 1. Open the lid and pour water into the water tank 2. Place the filter basket in the holder and insert the filter 3. Add coffee powder to the filter and close the lid 4. Place the glass jug on the hotplate. Then plug in the power plug 5. Press the on / off switch once. When the light in the switch turns blue, the machine starts to work Tips: 1. When the water tank is filled to the highest level for the first time, no coffee will be added. 2. Wash all removable parts thoroughly with warm water. 3. Do not put glass jugs and filters in the dishwasher. 4. Do not exceed the warning level of the tank. 5. Do not put too much coffee in the coffee maker. 6. Place the coffee maker on a stable surface and avoid shaking during use.