- Two slot two slice black toaster
- Variable browning control and variable width slots for thick and thin bread slices
- Features include reheat, defrost, mid-cycle cancel and extra-high lift for easy toast removal
- Fitted with a removable crumb tray for easy cleaning, non-slip base and cord storage
- Red illuminated buttons for easy use
Release Date: 2010-07-14
Details: The Breville VTT232 two slot two slice black toaster is a sleek and smart addition to any kitchen boasting a number of helpful features.\n\nIt has variable browning control allowing you to choose how dark or light you like your toast and variable width slots allowing breads of various thicknesses to be fully toasted. So whether it''s a small slice or something a bit bulkier - all sizes are properly accommodated.\n\nFeatures include a reheat button which brings cooled toast back up to temperature without burning it; a defrost button which automatically lengthens the toasting time to allow for the defrosting of frozen bread and a mid-cycle cancel button allowing you to stop the toasting process as and when you want to.\n\nRemove smaller items without burning your fingers thanks to the extra-high lift which raises the bread carriage for easier access. And keep crumb mess to a minimum with the removable crumb tray which collects any crumbs that may fall from the bread as you toast it.\n\nThe VTT232 is also fitted with illuminated red buttons for easy use, cord storage and a non-slip base.