Brand: Lancaster two chair and small table set
- SOLID RUBBERWOOD - NOT VENEER - SUPPLIED FLATPACK
- 19MM SEAT TOPS AND TABLE TOPS
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION WITH EXTRA STRENGTHENING
- LIGHT OAK COLOUR, 700 x 700 mm - SUPPLIED FLATPACK
- Please note we do not deliver to certain UK postcodes, such as N Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Islands and other remote areas of the UK - if in doubt, please call 020 888 54321 for further information, before ordering. Please note that the courier will deliver between 8am and 6pm (Monday to Friday) and we have no control over the time. However, we will try and arrange a specific day for delivery if you let us know by email, at the time of ordering.
Publisher: Harringay Furniture
Details: These fantastic chairs are absolutely brilliant value for money - but to bring them to you this cheap we have NOT compromised on strength!. Chair supplied flat-pack for self assembly. Chair prices are fixed regardless of quantity ordered. We may be able to reduce the delivery cost per chair on large orders - please call for further details. Phone 020 888 54321 with any questions or queries. Harringay Furniture 10 Rangemoor Road London N15 4NG 020 888 54321 Please send a valid phone number with your order. Prices include VAT. What is rubberwood? Rubberwood is a hardwood from the maple family of woods. It has very little tendancy to warp or crack and is one of the most durable timbers used in furniture manufacture - it is much stronger than pine!! As a member of the maple family, rubberwood has a dense grain making it very strong. Like maple, rubberwood is a sap producing species, but instead of producing sap it produces latex. Rubberwood trees produce all the latex used for all rubber based products.