- Modern Design: -Pure white closed doors with curly-patterned black walls. High quality steel tube and PP plastic connectors can perfectly meet a long-life and sturdy need. It is not hard and brittle but rather flexible and durable.
- Eco-material: -Environmental resin panels. Zero methanal guaranteed. The design has been simplified and instruction manuals reviewed to help our customers. 24/7 customer service also provided for any of your question.
- Multi-function: -Hanging or folded clothes, Deeper cubes can store up to 16-20 shirts each. storage of books, toys, fabric drawers and other miscellaneous household items. Light weight wardrobe also prefect for kids' storage.
- Easy Care: -Waterproof and dust-resistant; Easy Clean, Moveable by easy assembly and disassembly. Leg connectors for self-stand. We also offer PDF instructions in case that our customer needs additional assistance.
- Storage: -Each (smallest) cube supports up to 10 kgs. Measures in 35 cm(W) x 45 cm(D) x 35 cm(H). Build your own combinations for any space. Your imagination and our DIY product changes living style.
PREMAG portable wardrobe will help make your home neat, tidy. DIY assemble make it meet various demands. It's also very easy to assemble and offers sturdy result.
Specification: 10 Cube Closet
Dimensions for each cube:
- 14"(W) x 18"(D) x 14"(H) / 35cm(W) x 45cm(D) x 35cm(H)
Dimensions for the wardrobe(connectors included):
- 29"(W) x 19"(D) x 72"(H) / 70cm(W) x47cm(D) x172cm(H)
Dimensions for the package:
- 19" x 14" x 4.7" / 50cm x 37cm x 15cm
- 22lbs / 9.8kgs
- ABS connector
- PP plastic panel
- Rust proof steel frame
- Square Panels (14"x 14"/ 35cm x 35cm): 10 pcs
- Rectangular Panels (14"x 18"/ 35cm x 45cm): 25 pcs
- Square Doors (14"x 14"/ 35cm x 35cm): 10 pcs
- Hanging Rail: 1 pcs
- Regular connectors: 30pcs
- Heightened Connector: 6pcs
- Door Magnets: 16pcs(8 pairs)
- Wooden hammer: 1 pc
- Installation instruction: 1pc
- Please make sure all poles reach the bottoms of plastic connector holes.
- Please be careful during assembly and dis-assembly.
- If you have left over parts after assembly please store them away.
- For the safety of small children keep the small extra pieces out of reach.