- LED light with motion sensor, for indoor use, safety in accordance with IP43
- Manual on/off switch and automatic function (the light turns off 12 seconds after the last movement).
- LED light with turnable and pivotable lamp head (140°), flashlight function by removing from holder / you can mount the LED wall light with screws, adhesive tape, or magnets
- Perfect for use in utility rooms, carports, niches, garages, stairwells and basements.
- Ideal orientation lighting for children and babies thanks to integrated day/night sensor and motion sensor.
- LED light with turntable and pilotable lamp head (140°), flashlight function by removing from holder / you can mount the LED wall light with screws, adhesive tape, or magnets
Release Date: 2010-07-26
Details: Practical lighting that is automated is now available with the Osram LED Spylux. Mountable just about anywhere, the Spylux uses a motion sensor to operate the light automatically when you enter the sensor radius. The Spylux provides sufficient light for any task needed to be done, and will turn off automatically after an elapsed time.. . Key Features:. . Install: easily by mounting the magnetic base plate onto the wall or surface. 3 LED: system for bright, clear lighting. Tilt able Lighting: allows you to light either more of the floor, or more of the room (25 degrees motion vertical / 70 degrees motion horizontal). Sensor: motion sensor turns the light on when movement within a 4m radius is detected. Timer: turns off after min. On/Auto/Off: settings. Battery: powered; 3 x AAA (included).