For someone who has limited mobility or physical disability, using the shower can be quite an ordeal. There’s always the fear of slipping and falling. A shower chair is a beneficial tool to stay safe and be independent in the washroom. And, HomCom’s shower chair is an excellent product.
If you’re someone with a physical problem like a disability, balance issue, limited mobility, etc., then you know how scary and time-consuming it can be to use the washroom. A good bath chair can provide support and comfort so that you can enjoy a shower, comfortably.
HomCom has the perfect shower chair for you. It not only has a backrest for your complete relaxation but also a pair of arm supports so that you are entirely comfortable and safe. It’s easy to assemble, use, and clean, and it fits well into your budget.
Things We Love about HomCom Shower Chair
If you’re looking for a bath chair that can give you some freedom in the shower, then HomCom has something for you. Take a look at all its features.
- Its backrest and seat are made of plastic HDPE, which is hygienic, environment-friendly, and easy to clean. And, the material also has anti-bacterial properties.
- The armrests are nicely padded with rubber coating. It’s soft and comfortable, and also easy to get in and out. Interestingly, you can remove the handles and place bottles in them.
- The frame is made of aluminium and is powder-coated to prevent damage.
- The entire chair is light and easy to carry.
- It will not slip, even in water, because of the anti-slip pads, made of rubber, on the feet of the chair.
- The height and the backrest of the chair can be adjusted according to your level of comfort. The ‘snap’ mechanism provides excellent stability.
The structure of this chair is solid, and you won’t find a single weak joint, even after extensive use.
Things to Remember:
Before you get this shower chair, it is essential for you to know about a few of its features.
- The chair has a dimension of 35 cm x 14.5 cm x 58.5 cm. It weighs 4.4 kg.
- It requires self-assembly. But, you don’t need to be intimidated by the idea, as the process is quite simple.
- It comes, disassembled, in a single package, along with screws and an instruction manual.
To sum it up, it can be said that for someone with reduced mobility, the shower chair by HomCom is an excellent choice. Designed with armrests and a backrest, it is incredibly comfortable. Its height adjustability, anti-slip lep grips, and sturdy frame make it a safe choice, too.
Because of the materials, you can rest assured that this product will last quite long, with no chance of rust. Plus, it’s more affordable than most of the other bath chairs available in the market. Get it for yourself or gift it to someone close to you. This bath chair can give complete freedom and privacy while enjoying a safe bathing experience - without any help from a caregiver.