Brand: Ej. Life
Color: 1. Standard Version
- WHAT IS A POCKET SPRUNG MATTRESS? -- A pocket sprung mattress is quite simply the very best mattress available. In these mattresses, the springs are sewn into individual fabric pockets. The fabric surrounding the spring functions like a shock absorber, increasing the firmness of the mattress and reducing bounce, which increases comfort. They provide better support for your body, as each coil absorbs the weight individually to allow the contours of the body to be gently and uniformly supported.
- HOW ARE THEY DIFFERENT TO OTHER MATTRESSES? -- The pocket sprung mattress is ideal if there is a weight and/or size variation between you and your sleeping partner. The individual springs in each side will act to take the weight of just your partner so you won't be lifted or rolled over due to the impact of your partner's movements. So, if you move around a lot in your sleep, your partner is less likely to feel it.
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS? -- Pocket sprung mattresses were created to combat the problems one might experience with a bad back or painful joints by providing a firm mattress which offers targeted, tailored support. The appropriate support, and a reduction in pressure point pain can help sufferers to get a good night's sleep and much needed pain relief. With the help of it, you will be able to maintain a good posture whilst you sleep.
- ARE THEY ORTHOPAEDIC? -- The definition of an orthopaedic mattress is that is a specifically designed mattress to support the skeletal system. Throughout the bed industry you may find that pocket sprung mattresses are commonly referred to as orthopaedic. There is no official designation or government standard that will qualify one mattress to be designated orthopaedic and for another to not be. However most pocket sprung mattresses are considered the best for joint relief.
- WHY CHOOSE OUR MATTRESS? -- Because our mattresses not only have pocket springs, but also consist of memory foam.(Also known as slow spring back foam). The advantage with memory foam material is that when pressure is applied, the cells of the foam distribute air pressure quickly and will therefore not come back to its original position in a hurry. This leads to better comfort when you lie down on such mattresses as the pressure on body pressure points is reduced.
Publisher: Ej. Life
Package Dimensions: 55.9 x 11.0 x 11.0 inches