- Replacement plunger rubber gasket for Aeropress coffee maker Per package 2pcs plunger end , the other one can be saved for use as a replacement for use on the next time.
- Plunger Rubber Gaskets are designed and manufactured specifically to be compatible with AeroPresscoffee and espresso makers for a perfect fit, every use
- Easy To Replace: Simply pry off the old plunger end and replace it with the new one - you're ready to make another satisfying cup!
- BPA-Free Polypropylene Plastic.Please clean before install it .
- Not originalparts.meeting or exceeding the quality of OEM plunger ends.
Details: Package :
2pcs Plunger Rubber Seal
Update your aeropress and enjoy your coffee time.
After making hundreds of cups of coffee, plunger ends start to wear down. This allows air to leak around the edges, deteriorating the quality of your brew. Start fresh with a new plunger seal and you're enjoying your coffee !
How to Clean a Shrunken Aeropress Plunger Seal?
1. Wash the inner and outer seals with hot water and liquid detergent without leaving any coffee grounds or oil stains. I use a toothbrush internally. Rinse off all traces of detergent and dry it thoroughly, from inside out.