- Upgraded Version: New version usb c to hdmi cable can work fine with 2017 MacBook Pro, 2017 iMac.(iMac must be worked as a host computer)
- The usb c to HDMI cable directly connect a USB C computer to HDMI-equipped display. (Computer only, not for phones and tablet except Galaxy S9/ S9+,Note 8/ S8/ S8+,HTC U11,HUAWEI Mate 10/ 10 Pro)
- Works with USB-C port computers with DP Alt mode:2017/2016 MacBook Pro,2017 iMac, 2015 MacBook, Chromebook Pixel, Dell XPS 15,XPS 13-9350-R1609 13.3", Galaxy S9/S9+,Note 8, S8/S8+.
- Capable of delivering digital audio and video signal. Supports resolution up to 4K*2K(3840*2160) at 30Hz. Backward compatible with 1080p.
- Fully reversible USB-C interface, gold-plated for providing maximum conductivity and improving the signal transmission.
Publisher: CHOE TECHNOLOGY
Details: No Adapter, No Converter
CHOETECH USB C to HDMI Cable lets you use the USB Type-C port on your computer to directly deliver visuals on your HDMI-equipped display without the need for cumbersome adapters.
Supports up to 4K Resolution
Supports resolution up to 4K*2K(3840*2160)@30Hz. Backward compatible with 1080p.
Plug and Play
Plug and play design, no external power and driver required with this cable.
Both USB-C and HDMI connectors are gold-plated, designed for maximum conductivity, and improving the signal performance.
CE, RoHS, FCC certificated.
USB Type C Compatible Devices:
- 2017 MacBook Pro
- 2017 iMac(iMac must be worked as a host computer)
- Galaxy Note 8
- Galaxy S8/S8 Plus
- 2016 MacBook Pro
- 2015 MacBook
- ChromeBook Pixel
- Dell XPS 13-9350-R1609 13.3", XPS 15
- Acer V15 Nitro
- Asus GA-Z170X
- Samsung Notebook 9 900X5L-K01
- HP EliteBook Folio G1
- Asus ZenBook UX390UAK
- Huawei Mate 10, Mate 10 pro
What You Get
1*CHOETECH USB C to HDMI Cable,18-month Warranty & Friendly Customer Service
1.The cable works for Thunderbolt 3 compatible Type-C port only.
2.It is only compatible with computers with DP alt mode, not for USB-C smartphones (Except Galaxy Note 8, S8 or S8 Plus, Huawei Mate 10, Mate 10 pro) and tablets, as most of them work with MHL or SlimPort solution.
3.It needs 8-10 seconds for the signal to synchronize from computer with your monitor.
4.Using this cable on Lenovo Yoga 910 is NOT recommended.
5.It will not work properly as outputting video resources that support HDCP such as Netflix, Amazon, Hulu. If needed, please choose the USB C to HDMI cable that supports 4K@60Hz from CHOETECH.